The Alamo Inn
The Alamo Inn is a family owned and operated motel located in Alamo. It strives to offer clean, comfortable rooms with a friendly and courteous staff to accommodate the many who visit Pahranagat Valley.
Since being purchased by Vern Holaday in 2007, the motel’s goal has been to treat every customer like they were a part of the family, according to the motel’s website.
“Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch,” the website stated.
The Alamo Inn seeks to ease the stress of travelling by making visitors’ stays as comfortable as possible. It provides the following:
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Ground Level At-Door Parking
- Cable TV with Free Movie Channels
- Refrigerators in all rooms
- Microwave Ovens in select rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Coffee
- In-Room Phones
- Free Local Calls
- Pet accomodations in select rooms
- Nominal Pet Fees
- Horse facilities on site
- Restaurants and Bakery nearby
- Full Climate Control in each room
The motel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has rooms to accommodate singles, couples, and families. Check-in time is 3:00PM and check-out time is 11:00 a.m. The motel accepts Visa, Master Card, Amer. Express, Discover Card and cash.